Graphic Remedy announce the future release of gDEBugger for OpenCL™.
Beta subscription here
gDEBugger CL enables OpenCL developers to:
• Locate parallel computing performance bottlenecks
• Edit and continue OpenCL kernels "on the fly"
• Break on OpenCL errors, function calls, memory leaks and more
• View the application's OpenCL memory consumption
• View OpenCL images and buffers data as an image or as "raw data"
• View OpenCL command queues activities and timing measurements
• View the OpenCL calls history
• Display OpenCL and OpenGL interoperability shared objects
• And much more...
The debugger is multi platform as usual ;)
Source : Here