ATI Stream Profiler is a Microsoft® Visual Studio® integrated runtime profiler that gathers performance data from the GPU as your OpenCL™ application runs. This information can then be used by developers to discover where the bottlenecks are in their OpenCL™ application and find ways to optimize their application's performance.
What's New in Version 1.3
* Support data transfer for image objects.
* Added five new performance counters: FetchMem, L1CacheHit, LDSFetch, LDSWrite, and LDSBankConflictAccess.
* Added three shader compiler statistics: GPR, scratch register, and flow control stack size used by the kernel.
* Added support to view the CL kernel source in the CodeViewer panel.
* Added support to view the x86 assembly for CPU device in the CodeViewer panel.
* Temporary files are now stored in the ProfilerOutput directory.
* Improved Counter Selection Window.
* Improved results for ATI Radeon™ HD5770 and ATI Radeon™ HD5570 graphics cards.
* Report the API name for the data transfer operations and updated the unit from bytes to kilobytes.
* The kernel name is now appended with the kernel handle to differentiate kernel dispatches for kernel with the same name but different contents.